Many Americans can’t imagine a time when they will need assistance with basic living activities like bathing, dressing and eating. The fact is that 70% of people who reach the age of 65 will require long-term care services at some point in their lives, so instead of hoping to be in the remaining 30%, plan ahead!

Family and friends should help a loved one with dementia make financial plans early on in the disease. The sooner the plans begin, the more the person with dementia may be able to participate.

Benefits of Planning Ahead for Long Term Care Services:

  •  You choose where care will be provided
  • Planning helps to maintain your independence
  • You’re more likely to keep your assets
  • You won’t feel like a burden to your family
  • Helps to avoid a crisis
  • Care can be provided in your home
  • Personalized care plans
  • Peace of mind in knowing that a plan is in place

Call an ElderCare Specialist today at 561-585-0400 or

1-800-209-4342 to learn more about our services.

Our door is always open for you!